Lots of good news and blessings from God to share today:
- It's Christmas Eve and we're not in the hospital
- His counts came up some this week from last week - his immune system is stronger
- The rash is still there but going away
- The lips sores are almost gone
- No vomiting since Wednesday
- He went to a movie yesterday for the first time since diagnosis (I've been too scared to take him into a theater)
- He gets to "meet" his Uncle Dave (Jon's only brother) today - he lives in Japan and Joey was 18 months old last time he was here.
- I'm done going to work until Jan 3
- My company made a deal with the state this week to keep them in Wichita for the next 10 years, rather than moving to a Louisiana, which as been an option for the last several months
- Really BIG news: Jon got a job and starts Feb 1! He'll be designing and selling for Superior Landscape Management. It seems like it's going to be a much better place to work than where he was before and it's the exact type of job he wanted.