Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Family Announcement

We will be adding another family member in December. This time, it's not a pet, but an actual baby:) Although sometimes I wonder if we're crazy for starting over again, we're excited to have a baby around again. The kids are both over the moon. It's already been fun to watch them, and it'll be nice to have extra helpers in the house.  My due date is actually Dec 24th, of all days, so we'll be having a Christmas baby.

I haven't been feeling well for the last 7 weeks or so, and I'm very ready to have the first trimester behind me in a couple of weeks. Being my 3rd, I'm already staring to need different clothes.  I'm not sure that is bodes well for how large I'm going to get.

We covet your prayers as we go through the pregnancy and the introduction of a new family dynamic.

No comments: