Friday, August 12, 2011

Camp Quality 2011

Joey got to spend a week at Camp Quality in July.  It's an awesome camp that makes it possible for cancer kids to spend a full week away at camp. Each kid has his own companion that stays with them the entire week. Joey's companion was, Tobey.  She took very good care of him. Joey had some of this friends there and he became really good friends with a boy named JC.

It was really hard for me to be away from him for so long (Sun - Fri), and I watched everyday for pictures on Facebook.  It was strange to not be taking care of him, but he was very well taken care of there.  I was SO happy for him to come home!

Joey and JC

He camp home with 3 trash bags of balloons



Joey and Tobey


I'm glad he got to go, but I was VERY happy for him to come home.


No comments: