Tuesday, April 10, 2007

House


For those of you who don't know, we have our house on the market. We would like to build in a new development that would shorten our commutes but still be close to Grandma's house. It's been on the market since mid-March. We've had showings, but no offers. We had another showing today, but haven't heard anything yet.

Katherine had dance class tonight. She's in tap and ballet. They are getting ready for her recital in May. The class consists of 3 and 4-year-old girls, so the recital should be entertaining to say the least. I'm dreading what Jon is going to say when he sees he make-up they want her to wear. It's okay. Every little girl should get to wear a dance costume and make-up at least once in her life. I still remember my dance costume that I wore when we danced to "Me and My Teddy Bear."

No comments: