Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Sunday

Jon actually got a picture of them both looking at the camera - they are all dressed up for church.


Our church had another Easter performance for the Easter service. I kept Katherine in with me because I thought she should see it. She asked me questions through the whole thing. She knows the story by heart, and I think it really impacted her to see it in "real life". We'll be going tomorrow also, so she'll get to see it again.

After church, we went to Mom's for dinner and time with lots of family. Family here from out of town: my cousin Heather and her family from California, my aunt and uncle Jeni and Steve from Colorado, and my cousin Jeremy and his family from Minnesota. We had 8 kids there - all 5 and under.

Who knew it would be colder on Easter than it was on Thanksgiving? The kids didn't really mind the cold, they jumped in the moonwalk and had several Easter egg hunts (all outside).

Here's Katherine and (cousin) Kyler having their dessert outside.


I didn't get a picture of all of the kids hunting eggs together... Brea and Cody (Jeremy's kids) are missing. Joey found lots of eggs with his Aunt Evy's help. All of the kids got Easter buckets with their names on them (and full of goodies) from Grandma/Aunt Gayla.

No comments: