Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Spinal Tap

On Nov 6, Joey had another spinal tap with Vincristine in his port and started his week of steroids.  It was sort of a rough week for him.  For the next 3 days, he ended up sleeping in the nurses office at school, and he had body aches and a head ache for several days.  He made it through and is now feeling much better.

I like to document things and I finally got to take a video of his spinal tap. I've heard from some people that it's not easy to watch.  I sort of forget because it's just a part of our lives right now.

It's a large file, so I posted it onto Youtube.  You can watch it at the link below.  Keep in mind that Joey was completely awake and had climbed onto the table with no fighting at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqFJRV1CyZw


No comments: