Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter and Spending Time with Family

Some of my cousins and their families came to visit for a few days and we got to hang out a bit. We took advantage of the spring weather and spent time fishing and playing outside.

We had sort of a small group for Easter Sunday at my Mom's, but it was nice and relaxing.  I tried to get some good photos of the kids in their Easter clothes, but only got a few that I really liked.






Jon and Katherine ran the 2-mile Easter Sun Run, on the day before Easter.  It happened to rain, but didn't stop anything. It was Katherine's first run, and she did really well.  At some point, she decided to stop running with Jon and go on ahead.  She wasn't even winded when she was done. This now has me thinking that we should get her into running more. 


 We had sort of a small group for Easter Sunday at my Mom's, but it was nice and relaxing.  I tried to get some good photos of the kids in their Easter clothes, but only got a few that I really liked.

This little guy decided to join us in the sun for a while.


 Yes, my 6-yr-old son likes to pose for pictures (most of the time).

Those of you with more than one child can relate to this. No, he didn't actually punch her, but he was pretending to because he was getting annoyed.


No comments: